Our Mission Statement
Our mission statement in Christ Glory Chapel is to have a great Commitment to our great God in His great Commandment and great Commission in order to produce a great Church of Jesus Christ.
Our Statement of Faith (what we believe)
Our commitment to the Lord via Christ Glory Chapel means we are in agreement with the following:
- The unity of the God head and the person therein.
- The utter depravity of human nature, the necessity for repentance and regeneration and the eternal doom of the finally impenitent.
- The virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, ascension and abiding intercession of our Lord Jesus, the expectation of His personal visible return in power and glory.
- Justification and sanctification of the believers through the finished work of Jesus Christ.
- Baptism of the Holt Spirit for believers with signs.
- The nine gift of the Holy Spirit for the edification, exhortation, strengthening and comfort of the believers.
- The water baptism by immersion, and taking the Lord’s supper.
- The divine inspiration and authority of the Holy scriptures.
- Church government by Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers and Elders.
- The possibility of falling from Grace.
- The obligatory nature of tithes and offerings.
- Divine healing through obedience to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ and faith in His name and merit of His blood for all sickness, disease and infirmities.
- Faith in God, the Jehovah lire to supply all our financial needs by engaging in a work that glorifies the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
our vision statement (what we set as a goal)
- To make a closely knitted family of God out of fragmented and confused familes in the society. We will do this through our CGC harvest team.
- To contextualise the message of our loving and just God as written in the Bible and make it relevant to the people of our community without compromising its ever settled principles.
- To make our church as a Service Centre, where the ruined relationships (marital, parental etc.) could be mended, lives damaged by drugs and alcohol could be repaired, wounded heart could be healed. The medium for these will be the words, counselling and prayers all through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- To nurse the new babies born to the Kingdom of God to maturity through our Infant classes, Cildren and Adult Sunday school, seminars and conferences.
- Towrite and publish Christian literatures from our Voice of Glory Publications.
- To help each believer’s discover his/her appointed place in the family of God.
- To pioneer sister branches of our church in the Republic of Ireland, Nigeria and all over the world.
- To support some international Christian organisation in any way we can.
- We believe and know that our community as well as our nation is full of dry bones. But having ordered us to prophesy, we believe that God can and will raise an army out of the dry bones.
- To grow numerically, physically and spiritually.
- Our utmost vision is to make heaven and take as many people as possible with us.